Yoga West is looking for someone who is passionate about yoga to join our team as a part-time receptionist. The role would be 10-15 hours a week and will include weekend, early morning and/or evening shifts. We are also looking for occasional receptionists able to work at the studio here and there.
This role includes free yoga at Yoga West and support with development for recently qualified teachers. The role would pay £9.15 per hour.
We want to give everyone the opportunity to build a regular yoga practice and live healthier and happier lives. We believe the most important part of our role is to create a friendly and supportive culture and an accessible and warm studio atmosphere where everyone feels welcome and part of the community. You will play an integral role in maintaining this environment in the studio.
Your role will also include providing an outstanding level of service to our community. You’ll help create a warm and professionally-run studio environment and ensure that all customers feel cared for and supported.
- This is a part-time (10-15 hours per week or occasional)
- Based in Acton, West London at studio location
- You will be working in close collaboration with and reporting to the studio owner and studio manager
- The first contact for visitors and members, helping with any membership or yoga queries
- Setting up the studio space to be ready for classes with attention to detail and care
- Engaging with the current Yoga West community about yoga and Pilates and directing them to classes and membership options that are most suitable for them
- Take ownership of projects and admin tasks with limited supervision
- Signing in and taking payment from members for classes and events at the studio
- Passionate about yoga and the wellness industry
- Experience with customer experience and engagement
- A good knowledge of Word, Excel and email
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Must have the ability to communicate and collaborate confidently.
- Strong initiative, self-starter and ability to work independently
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, stating the job you are applying for, to email@example.com